Thursday, March 19, 2020
After much thought and review of information from the media on the CORONAVIRUS virus. I have decided on the following regarding our chapter’s activities for this spring:
My decision is we cancel all chapter activities through the month of June.
• The rationale for my decision is the following:
• This virus has no known effective treatment for patients afflicted with it.
• Those 60 and over are particularly vulnerable to this disease, that’s us.
• It is strongly recommended by medical authorities that there be no group meetings consisting of 10 or more people. Our chapter’s planned activities put them in that range.
• The duration of this virus is unknown.
• I am following the guidance of PASR regarding their canceling of all PASR group activities through June.
These were tough decisions for me but I think I’m doing the right thing. The health and safety of our membership is paramount to me.
I hope everyone is safe and well.
Bucks County Chapter PASR
SPRING LUNCHEON – MAY 14
BRISTOL THEATRE EVENT – JUNE 28